Central Illinois Home Inspection Service Inc
Inspected Once, Inspected Right!
About My Company
Here is where I will tell you about my company and reasons why you should hire me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
I am a member in good standing of the following organizations:
- National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI)
- State of Illinois Lic. Home Inspector lic# 450.0000541
- State of Illinois Lic. Radon Mitigation Professional lic# RNM2003204
- Certified by MoistureFree Warranty for inspecting Stucco/EIFS homes
- Certified by Indoor Environmental Standards Organization (IESO) for mold testing
- Associate member of the Central Illinois Board of Realtors.
- Member of the American Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists (AARST)
I have over 7 years of experience in the home inspection business industry
I have performed over 2200 home inspections
I inspect single and multi-family homes, apartment buildings, and light commercial buildings
I follow NACHI's Standards of Practice
I fulfill at least 24 hours of continuing education every year.
I adhere to the State of Illinois Department of Professional Regulations Licensing requirements
I adhere to the State of Illinois IEMA Division of Nuclear Safety Licensing requirements
I have been installing radon mitigation systems in homes since 2003
I have over eleven years of experience in the home construction, remodeling, and repair industries